Who are we?
- The type of information we collect & how the information we collect via this website may include:
- Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
- Data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use this website. This saves you from re-entering information when you return to the site. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation around the site. A cookie is a small amount of data which we send to your computer. The data is then stored on your browser or hard disk. Most web browsers can be set to prevent you from receiving new cookies, notify you before accepting cookies or disable cookies altogether. Details about this can normally be found in the Help facility provided with your browser. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to receive personalised facilities and your progress to check out may take longer. The cookies store information only for as long as you are viewing the website.
- Your IP address (this is your computer's individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website and to store items in your shopping cart which is located on a 128-256 encrypted server.
What We Do With Your Information
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order, to maintain guarantee records if you have created an account and to provide after-sales service. We may pass your details to another organisation in order to supply/deliver products you have purchased.
- To carry out security checks.
- Your Rights
- You can ask us to update your personal information by emailing precise details of your request to [email protected]